Online ID Photo Submission Instructions
The steps below can be completed once you’ve registered for your Orientation or classes.
- Upon arrival to campus you will receive your physical ID Card:
- If you will be residing on campus, your ID will be picked up at your residence hall on your move-in day provided you complete these steps at least 48 hours in advance.
- If you will be commuting, your ID can be picked up at Card Services (SUB 64), further instructions below.
- There is a $20 charge for the first ID Card issued to you.
Steps to Obtain Your ID Card
- Register or Login to https://services.jsatech.com/index.php?cid=87 using your Banner number
- Select “Upload Your Photo” on the left
- Follow instructions to upload your official form of photo identification (e.g. driver’s license or passport) to our secure portal.
- Follow instructions to upload a current photo. Please make sure your photo meets the requirements before uploading.
- Submit your payment of $20 with your credit card.
You will still need to bring an official form of photo identification (e.g. driver’s license or passport) to receive your ID Card when you arrive on campus.
ID Card Pickup
Once this is done, and your photo is approved (it may be rejected if it does not meet all of the criteria) then you should wait 24 hours and come to Card Services (SUB 64) to pick up your ID card, or call 845-257-3034 to expedite the process. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
To get to Card Services, please enter the main entrance to campus and park in the HAB parking lot. You will enter the HAB (tall building next to the glass Atrium building) on the parking lot level, near the loading dock.
You will pass by the mailroom and then eventually make a left in a hallway. Keep going until you see an office with “Card Services” on the window. Please call 845-257-3034 when you arrive.